Milestone Moments

  • Jingle Bell Run-Susan Clifton placed 1st in her age group

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 5th Email

Good morning all,I am at home with a sinus infection, so I am going to make this short and sweet! Just a couple of reminders:*The Thursday evening group run meeting spot has been moved from Runners' World Tulsa to the parking lot at 41st and Riverside, at the Riverparks.*Kathy had mentioned on Tuesday evening that there may be a group meeting on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. to run. So this could be an option for anyone that is concerned with the cold on Saturday morning. I will send out any updates we get on that as soon as it is sent out. And, you may let us know if you would prefer that option, so Kelly or I can make sure we come on Sunday as well.*There is a wind chill advisory right now, so be very, very cautious if you are running outside in the conditions over the next 24 hours. Please make sure to visit our blog and check out our link to running in the cold. Other than that I just want to tell you all that we have added another couple of members to our group! And, I enjoyed meeting some of the members that I hadn't met yet on Tuesday evening. So I hope to see everyone soon. I anticipate being able to run this weekend, so I will see you all soon. You guys are doing so well getting out there and following the schedules, I just want you all to know that we are so impressed with everyone's dedication. And, I promise to send out a better email soon!Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment