Milestone Moments

  • Jingle Bell Run-Susan Clifton placed 1st in her age group

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jingle Bell Run Update

Many of our group are planning on running the Jingle Bell Run on Saturday morning. I (Ashley) will also be running in the race. I have had a couple of questions reguarding the plans for Saturday. The schedule calls for either 3 miles (beginner) or 5 miles (advanced), so I would suggest just running the Jingle Bell Race (you are still welcome to come out to Veterans' Park to meet the entire team!) if you are planning on following the beginner schedule. If you are going to follow the advanced schedule, I will run the first two miles with you all down at Veterans' Park, and then we can head down to the Jingle Bell Run to finish out our last three miles. Anyone who wants to just meet at the Jingle Bell Run, let's plan on meeting in front the Starbucks (it is on the west side of Peoria) at 35th and Peoria at 9:15 a.m. I probably won't have our team sign at the Jingle Bell Run, since I won't have any place to stick it before running. But, check out our blog, my picture is on there (I might look a little different in a stocking cap!) and I will wear a black Runners' World Tulsa shirt, and a black Runners' World Tulsa jacket. I am very excited to meet everyone! So I hope I see you all on Saturday. And, good luck to everyone running in the Jingle Bell Run!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment